A 6 week app-based coaching program to enjoy life more fully by letting go of stressful patterns!
Members will get:
- The 6 week Enjoy Life Coaching Programs to get started right away to notice meaningful shifts in your everyday life.
- A Weekly Group Coaching Call to personalize your challenge. (At a time most convenient for the group & it will be recorded if you miss it)
- A ‘Quick Release’ Guided Video so you can use the method any time, anywhere to feel calmer fast.
- Your own ‘Essence’ app with real life examples to feel supported any time, any where.
- Discounted monthly membership, including access to new content and weekly group coaching calls.
The best part is, you will get all of this for a huge discount as an introductory member!
What Model Do You Use?
- I am a Master Practitioner and Instructor in Logosynthesis®. This certified model is being used internationally by coaches, counsellors and therapists. Benefits include: overall effectiveness, speed of work, ease of use, client comfort and that it targets the issue. It can be used for coaching and self-coaching. (Survey, The Healthy Living Plan, 2017)
- I set out to find the best model possible to support me in my busy corporate career and I trained in it – a lot – so that I could share it with you. It is 100% the key thing I wish someone taught me earlier in life.
What do I need to know?
If you are still undecided, here is what you need to know…
- Notice when you are stressed. You may think it is part of your personality. You may think that you need to change your situation to change the stressful pattern. While the pattern doesn’t resolve on its own, I can guide you using Logosynthesis to eliminate the underlying trigger for immediate and sustained relief – one layer at a time.
- You know what matters to you and what gets in the way. I can guide you to resolve the blocks but you need to commit to doing the work to realize what can shift.
- Logosynthesis offers an energetic solution to support health and wellbeing. It can be used routinely as a healthy, lifestyle practice in an integrated approach to wellness.
- The course offers you access to work with Cathy directly to guide you to resolve issues that block you personally.
When does it start?
You can join the ‘EnjoyLife!’ Coaching Program on your schedule to start letting go of stressful patterns so that you have more energy for what is important in your life.
Who is it for?
The program is specifically designed to put an end to getting run down from doing it all and feeling the pressure of responsibility. It’s designed for people who’ve tried yoga, mindfulness and exercise and still haven’t been able to release, relax and reconnect.
You’ll get the 6 week ‘Enjoy Life!’ Coaching Program with the online, weekly, group coaching calls, the ‘Quick Release’ Guided Video, the Facebook community of like-minded individuals and discounted monthly coaching calls.
What if I don’t have time?
I know that feeling! I signed up for a 3-day seminar to start learning this method during a very busy time in my life! I didn’t have time or headspace but I made it a priority. And for the first-time ever, I was able to start letting go of old patterns and habits without staying stuck trying to cope. Issues dissolved and I felt calmer and more focused.
This course is app-based so that you can access it any time, anywhere. It is not to add more to your full plate but rather to take some time to notice how your respond to things during your day and then I offer guided videos to resolve the underlying trigger. You can choose to use this everyday for 30 minutes for 6 weeks at the end of your day (similar to a guided meditation) or you may find yourself with an hour or two of ‘waiting around’ time that you can use to complete several cycles of Logosynthesis. This is about you and I am here to guide the process.
I am creating this program for people who want to enjoy life more fully because I know it is not easy to find the time to put yourself first. I now know:
– the triggers created patterns of behaviour that didn’t go away on their own. (don’t put it off!)
– the underlying triggers can be resolved to feel more ease in my everyday life. (don’t give up!)
Investing in ‘me’ allowed me to feel more ease in my everyday life and those around me felt this shift. It created space for things that matter most to me. And those who matter most thank me!
– Cathy Caswell –